Comment on page
Flight API is designed to simplify live flight price tracking, airport schedule, and live flight tracking.
All REST API calls will return
JSON or HTMLresults.
Our API URL is:
- 1.Each request should contain an API key. The API key will help us to identify your account.
- 2.If you exceed your plan connection limit, the API will respond with a 429 status code, this can be solved by slowing down your request rate
- 3.There is no overage allowed on the free plan, if you exceed 100 requests per 30 days on the free plan, you will receive a 429 error.
- 4.Each GET request will return a JSON response with a 200 response code.
- 5.410 error occurs when there is no flight for that particular departure or arrival date.