Flight API is designed to simplify live flight price tracking, airport schedule, and live flight tracking.
All REST API calls will return
JSON or HTMLresults.
Our API URL is:
- 1.Each request should contain an API key. The API key will help us to identify your account.
- 2.If you exceed your plan connection limit, the API will respond with a 429 status code, this can be solved by slowing down your request rate
- 3.There is no overage allowed on the free plan, if you exceed 100 requests per 30 days on the free plan, you will receive a 429 error.
- 4.Each GET request will return a JSON response with a 200 response code.
- 5.410 error occurs when there is no flight for that particular departure or arrival date.